Monday, April 06, 2009

i am officially

... a student of the university of R.!

Again.
On Saturday I got a letter by the university saying "Dear Ms. Lupin, Herewith you get permission to start your studies of choice at the University of R. [...]."
Not that I actually plan to do any studying - but I already transfered my tuition fee and am awaiting my certificate of enrollment and my ticket for the term any day now. As soon as I get those, the job-centre is getting a copy and I will not be unemployed anymore. Hurray!
By now, I am not really unemployed anymore, anyhow - on Friday I had a "casting" for a summer job (showing around American tourists from cruise ships) and within the next fortnight will attend training sessions in order to learn the facts and techniques. Unfortunately, this means I won't be able to attend the first 2 rehearsals of the term. =(
I am really sad about this as I had been looking forward to rehearsals starting again since the end of January!
Now, what wouldn't we do for money...

I think I will just sing in my head during the training session, and attend the choir crowd in the k2, afterwards.

for now
"from all of us here, we wish you a happy painting, and God bless you, my friend"

2 comments:

M. said...

I have now also blog. Guckstu.
Hackz hackz!!!!


......

*amused by her own stupidity*

M. said...

How make I then that visitors can see YOU among the "Blogs I'm following" /Links?

:D