Sunday, May 03, 2009

"you said we would stay awake!"

... "and you took me seriously???"

A conversation between Robert and myself, about 20 minutes ago.
Yep, it's 5 a.m. and, yep, we're still up and awake.
Dawn has come and I probably could watch the sun rise in about half an hour.
Robert however, has just decided to go to bed, and now I have to decide if I should stay awake on my own - not that I haven't done that before, the question is, whether I want to today - or go to bed, too - risking that I might not be able to fall asleep or might wake up at half past 11 (by alarm clock, of course) and feel totally knocked out.
If I stay awake I could do some research for my first guide tour on Tuesday and tinker with the flyer and poster for the concert. If I go to bed I could cuddle with Robert.
Tough choice.

I shall let you know how I decided.

for now
"from all of us here, we wish you a happy painting, and God bless you, my friend"

1 comment:

M. said...

Please tell me that your decision was pro cuddling, contra research.


I'm thinking of you and hope that your first guide tour will be a HUGE success :)

HUGZ