Monday, March 09, 2009

in all beginnings dwells a magic boredom


... or something along those lines.

I can tell you, being unemployed means 3 things:
  • boredom
  • so much boredom that you start to clean your flat on a daily basis
  • even more boredom
And you start to do a lot of things to fight this boredom. Like reading blogs of people you don't know. And starting to think it might be a good idea to write a blog yourself. No matter how few things of interest there might be in your life.
Well, i'll have a try to be more adventurous in the days and weeks to come, so I might be able to write something interesting.

If you're interested in where my idea of writing a blog comes from:
http://trekkingwithtigers.blogspot.com/


But for now, I shall quote dear old Bob Ross
"from all of us here, we wish you a happy painting, and God bless you, my friend"

No comments: