Friday, March 27, 2009

tautological institutional claims

... make things even more complicated :(

As I am planning to enrol for theology so as to regain status as a student (rather than being an unemployed person), there are quite some things to be handled. For example, for my request of matriculation I need a certificate by my health insurance, stating that they actually are insuring my health. Shouldn't be too much of a problem, eh? Well, seems it should be!
As I called my health insurance company today they told me, in order to get said certificate, I have to send them an attestation that I am a student at the moment - which of course I am not.
So I am not allowed to become a student because I am no student?!
Forunately, the insurance company woman was very friendly and promised to send me an attestation of insurance, when I promised solemnly to send my certificate of matriculation as soon as I get it. Hopefully, everything will work out fine, seeing that the deadline for matricuation requests is next tuesday...

Why do I have to forever and always be short of time?!?

"from all of us here, we wish you a happy painting, and God bless you, my friend"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, welch kompliziertes System...
Ich drück Daumen, dass alles klappt.
*drück dich*