Tuesday, April 14, 2009

call me two face!


... 'cause that is what i look like

Sun bathing on Easter Sunday didn't turn out very well - too much sun, and that from just one side. Makes me look a bit like Tommy Lee Jones as Two Face in Batman Forever.
Without the maniacal vicious grin, of course!

I don't think that I am too heavily burned so I hope my skin will not start to peel off!
Still, if it turns out worse than what I hope for at the moment, I'll just try to follow The Kinks:


"We don't feel as ugly as we really are
When we turn off the living room light."

;)

Besides the sunburn, Easter was fine. Good Friday meant a family meeting at my mother's where the cutest nephew of the world had to put up with the whole family at once for the first time in his life - poor bloke! I'm glad the day didn't turn into a flurry of flashbulbs and nobody used babytalk.
Easter Saturday we spent at Paula - sleeping long, shopping foods, playing Wizard and eating self-made hamburgers in the evening (soy-based vegetarian hamburger-meat replacement for me) whilst having a gaming night with friends of Paula. It was fun and a very relaxing day.
Easter Sunday meant getting up (too) early, heading to the train station without having had a coffee (a failure that was mended whilst waiting in the train station) and meeting up with the rest of Robert's family. We headed off to spend the day in a large park area in the north east of the city where we sat in the sun, ate lots and lots of eggs, fruits and sweets and generally had a good time. Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling very well and consequently spent most of the time in a deck chair (hence the sunburn on one side of my face - I didn't turn the chair accordingly to where the sun stood).
We got back to the city of R. yesterday evening and had a very relaxed day today, again. TV, books, computer games, fresh summerlike air on the balcony, and a Pizza for dinner, each. And lots of chocolate, of course =D
*sigh* Why can't every day be like this?

"from all of us here, we wish you a happy painting, and God bless you, my friend"

2 comments:

M. said...

No maniacal vicious grin? You?

xD I've seen you grinning that grin!

gaelic said...

well, i'd go along with the "maniacal" but protest the "vicious"!
*hehehe*