Friday, March 20, 2009

i want popcorn

... du du du dum du dum

That was this evenings topic =D
Meeting at Steph's place at eight in order to eat as much popcorn as volitional and managed - and bringing along some veggies so as to make it look like we're living healthy. And actually, we did eat those veggies! Though for two different reasons:
1. You just can't spend the whole evening with just dry, greased, sugared corn without getting a sugar rush.
2. We were three people and only two packages of popcorn - the first of which was utterly destroyed within 15 minutes of its making. You can do the maths for yourself =D
Whilst eating we had fun watching photos and little videos of choir-"events", most of which I hadn't seen, yet.
And as my stomach feels full to bursting right now, I think, I can officially say that I'm in no need for popcorn anymore in the near future. Veggie sticks I'm coming! Yay!

"from all of us here, we wish you a happy painting, and God bless you, my friend"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, und wetten du schlägst nächstes Mal wieder ganauso zu?!
War ein schöner Abend!
*knuddel*

Anonymous said...

jaaa, das fürchte ich auch =D
obwohl es heute erstmal müsli und eine banane gab - so vonwegen vitamine und mineralstoffe und so...
ohja, es war auf jeden fall ein schöner abend :)
*hugz*