Thursday, March 19, 2009

changes

... make life worth living

Today, I decided to finally change my hairstyle - something I had planned to do for quite some time already. So I went to the hairdresser, had to wait about 15 minutes and then spent three quarters of an hour having my hair combed, smoothed out and cut, one strand at a time. And then over and over again. Until, finally, the hairdresser was satisfied and I was pleased.
All in all it's a wee bit longer than I had originally planned but maybe this canges according to the way I treat my hair. I've got some interesting "experiments" ahead of me ;D
So, all in all, a worthwhile expenditure.

A photo might follow within the next few days.

For now:
"from all of us here, we wish you a happy painting, and God bless you, my friend"

No comments: