Friday, March 13, 2009

"the only way out

... is through
the faster we're in, the better
the only way out is through, ultimately
the only way out is through
the only way we'll feel better
the only way out is through, ultimately!"

I must admit, it took me quite a while to see the truth behind those lyrics. And, still, I am unsure whether I want them to be true.
Waiting, and hoping things might change, things might vanish. That is so much easier. Safer.
Procrastinators of the world unite ... tomorrow!
But waiting is boring, too, and it's stressing you out. It gives you a much better feeling when things are, ultimately, happening!
You just need to have the heart to make things happen.
Get going and do the things that have to be done. You will feel much better afterwards.


Don't wonder at this post - I'm mostly talking to myself...

"from all uf us here, we wish you a happy painting, and God bless you, my friend"

1 comment:

M. said...

I felt like you were talking to me. And I was like "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"


......


;)