Saturday, March 14, 2009

maybe we're still awake then!

... tomorrow at 8'25 a.m....

Today we had a do-nothing-but-fun-stuff day, more or less. We slept until past 1p.m. - hence the quote above - and whilst I went to return yesterday's DVD (Burn After Reading) and get our weekend shopping, Robert did the washing up. Then we had lunch (at about 4p.m.) and watched a bit of TV. Almost 3 hours ago, Robert decided to play a computer game and I decided to do nothing. We have both been quite successful, since. :D
As Robert is working in the stadium tomorrow and I've got nothing much to do, I might go on a little bike tour - my first this year. But I will have to see how the weather is.

so for now
"from all of us here, we wish you a happy painting, and God bless you, my friend"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ja also das mit dem Wetter dürfte klar sein... Das wird dann wohl heute nix mit deiner Tour.
-> another day in bed ^^