Tuesday, March 10, 2009

when people get creative

... and by people I mean myself. ^^

About a week ago I found a gaming page online. The games are numerous and diverting but the most interesting part of that website is Sketch Star - a program to create animations.
You get up to 100 blank pages, colour them in a typical online-colour-game fashion and you get a flip-book or even a cartoon! (depending on how many pages you colour how accurately...)

My first animations were mostly about colours and recurring patterns. And my favourite of those is:
the clock.



It's a bit psychedelic after a while but I really enjoyed making it.
So, if you've got some spare time go and get creative! Make your own cartoon!

I am happy that this time my favourite goodbye does actually make sense:

"from all of us here, we wish you a happy painting and, God bless you, my friend"

No comments: