Tuesday, December 22, 2009

merry christmas

... and a happy new year!

The end of the year. It's here. As suddenly as every year.
[rhyme unintentional!]
And, again, I am immersed in late-time present buying, frantic baking of Christmas biscuits, and how-the-heck-are-we-supposed-to-drive-home-without-spending-more-on-the-ticket-than-we-did-on-Christmas-presents-? deliberations.
Oh, what a peaceful time of the year.

As you might have noticed, I did not manage to write a new blog entry since God knows when. As such, you might be pleased to hear that my new years resolution this year includes writing more regularly. And first of all you will get some comment on what happened during the last quarter of the year - I already collected the topics =) .
Hope, you're looking forward to it as much as I am.

For now, I wish you all a very merry Christmas!
Have a happy holiday, and find some time to spend alone and with your loved ones.

"from all of us here, we wish you a happy painting, and God bless you, my friend"

1 comment:

M. said...

Ja, Weihnachten kommt immer so plötzlich!!!

:)