Wednesday, April 21, 2010

procrastination

... is the scourge of me

I should write an excerpt instead of writing a new blog entry.
Moreover, I should have done so within the last week.
And to go one better, I have only gotten as far as 7 lines, yet.
Deadline is 2'30 p.m.

I'm never able to stick to the plans I make beforehand. Probably never will be.
I had hoped this would change when I've grown up.
But, apparently, either I will be a procrastinator for my whole life, or I still
haven't grown up. =D

I prefer the second idea, somehow. It gives rise to hope for a change in the future.

"from all of us here, we wish you a happy painting, and God bless you, my friend"

1 comment:

M. said...

Mh. diese beiden Optionen stehen mir wohl auch offen. Ich entscheide mich spontan auch für die "noch nicht erwachsen"-Möglichkeit. (Ich mach ja manchen Mist mit, aber nicht jeden xD)

Many HUGZ!

(Word verification captcha: FACKEA. Fuck, yeah!)