Monday, March 16, 2009

musical input

... is what I need!

Searching the web for some pastime today, I found that there must be millions of bands and musicians that I've never heard anything of. And even those I do know are mostly incomplete. That's why I decided to broaden my horizon and ask you as my readers for tips on music!
Originally, I wanted to subsequently list all musicians and bands I know, so you would have an idea about what I already listen to. But I decided to just let you tell me whatever you think I might like.
Sooo:
Please tell me what bands and musicians you like and I might like as well!!!
Just write a comment (you will find the comment function right underneath the "article") and tell me :)

For now
"from all of us here, we wish you a happy painting, and God bless you, my friend"

No comments: